My word for June, photo from my solo hike at Los Leones Canyon:
- Watch “The Bachelorette” I’m already obsessed with the respectable Rachel Lindsey and I have my eye candy – Will!
- Take dance class 2 times/week I found out I love dancing, but I went all out and need to heal my foot first.
Go to a Padres game I have tickets for this weekend!
- Go to yoga classes once per week I went to hot yoga for the first time in awhile and felt soooo good!
- Hike once per week I was non-stop hiking for months, but now it’s hot and I’ve been busy on the weekends.
- Eat oysters
- Go to Harry Potter’s Wizarding World
- Run and yoga at #ROXYFITNESS in Huntington Beach I’m all signed up!
- Walk the Venice Canals
- Wake up early to explore the LA Flower District
- Peruse the Getty Villa
- Explore the Huntington
- Vacation in Ojai and the Channel Islands
- Finish WomanCode and Get the Guy
- Read The Shack
- Finish watching “Star” I started, but it’s a bit intense at times.
- Watch a movie outdoors
- Explore Descanso Gardens
What’s on your summer bucket list?